‘Entrepreneur Magazine’ Editor to Speak on Campus

Entrepreneur Magazine Editor to Speak on Campus

Amy Cosper, the editor-in-chief of Entrepreneur Magazine and vice president for Entrepreneur Media, Inc., will present “The State of Entrepreneurship in America: Trends and Challenges” at Saint Francis as part of the Dr. Albert A. Zanzuccki Endowed Chair in Business lecture series.

She will present on Wednesday, September 23 at 6:30 p.m. in the John F. Kennedy Student Center.

Named one of the “25 Smartest Women on Twitter” by Fast Company, Cosper has become a respectable icon in her field. She has been a leader in the world of entrepreneurship by creating innovative ways to successfully own and operate a business. She embodies the importance of laying a foundation for the future of entrepreneurship, and she understands what it takes for entrepreneurs to be successful in long-term and meaningful ways.

Cosper has traveled the globe speaking and judging at different events. She had made appearances on Fox News, ABC News, CNN and Bloomberg Television, and her commentary has been included the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and National Public Radio (NPR). She has spoken on a range of topics such as broadcasting, free economics, social media optimization, VC strategies, online profiling and user behaviors, and content strategies.

Cosper began her career as an international reporter. During her visit to Saint Francis, she will also participate in classroom discussions with students and faculty in the School of Business.

From Staff Reports and Saint Francis Office of Marketing and Public Relations