Troubadour Now on Instagram

The Troubadour is now on Instagram. SFU­_TROUBADOUR will preview upcoming content that will run in the publication, while also sharing regular updates on our athletics teams, campus events, food reviews and more.

Sophomore Communications major Maddy Perry will lead the team that is overseeing the Instagram account. Various other students in the University’s Communications Club will also assist in this initiative.

There is currently a giveaway campaign on the Troubadour’s Instagram page. The winner will receive an Instax mini Link 2 Smartphone Printer with film, as well as a Communications Program T-shirt.

In order to enter this contest, all you need to do is follow the Troubadour Instagram account, like the post, repost it on your story, comment on your favorite drink at Adamucci’s, and tag a friend.

“We are trying to engage the student body in a way that is relevant to the population here on campus,” said Perry.

There is a segment coming soon to the page that will be similar to the “Billy on the Street” concept. Communications Club members will approach random students on campus and ask them questions.

If students answer the questions correctly, they will have the opportunity to win school merchandise.

“We want this account to act as a quick and reliable source for all students on campus,” said junior Communications major Lindsey Slebodnik, who is also involved in the launch and promotion of the page.