Admissions Getting Close to Moving Into New Home in Francis Hall

The Admissions Department will soon be moving into a renovated Francis Hall. The renovation project began at the end of the 2021 spring semester and will wrap up in the coming weeks.

Admissions is currently located in Padua Hall. At its soon-to-be home across the mall, the department will have a new parking lot, which will include 19 spaces.

“The new Admissions Welcome Center will feature several amenities that will truly help families feel the warmth of our campus community and our Franciscan hospitality,” said Bobby Anderson, Associate Dean of Admissions.

The Admissions Department plays an important role in helping prospective students decide if Saint Francis will be their home for four years. “Bell Tower Ambassadors” assist in this process.

The Bell Tower Ambassador team provides tours to families who want to experience what life will be like on campus. Ambassadors pride themselves on the quality of these tours.

“It’s great to move to a new place where we can continue to improve the visit experience for students and their families,” said Tate Myers, a Bell Tower Ambassador leader.

The new location in Francis Hall will offer several new features in addition to the parking lot.

“The new amenities include several meeting rooms for families and an expanded workspace for our Bell Tower Ambassadors to assist the Office of Admissions,” said Anderson.