Graham to Attend NCAA Leadership Forum

Junior football player Kei-shon Graham has been selected as one of two student-athletes from the Northeast Conference to represent SFU and the NEC at the 2020 NCAA Student-Athlete Leadership Forum in Los Angeles in April.

“I am honored and blessed to have the opportunity to represent not only Saint Francis, but also the NEC at this forum,” said Graham. Being someone who has lived on the East Coast my entire life, it has always been a dream to go to LA.

“The fact that I am able to go to LA in this capacity and learn leadership skills makes it that much better. I am truly grateful to those who nominated me and I plan to take full advantage of this opportunity.”

Associate Director of Athletics for Student-Athlete and Leadership Development John Krimmel believes Kei-Shon will represent SFU and the NEC well at the conference.

“In addition to being a great student, Kei-shon serves in numerous leadership roles, and he has made a tremendous impact with his team, with the Athletic Department, and with the University. 

“He is a great representative for not only Saint Francis, but the entire Northeast Conference.”

Senior Associate Director of Athletics Jim Brazill said that in addition to it being an honor for Graham, his selection to attend the conference is also an honor for the school. 

“It’s exciting for the Saint Francis community any time one of our students is recognized at the national level for work on the field and in the classroom.” 

The forum will be held April 16-19.  

Graham serves as president of the Black Student Union and is a member of the SAAC Executive Board. He also serves on the Student-Athlete Mentors Leadership Team and is a member of the APPLE Leadership Team. He is a Psychology major and carries a 3.62 GPA.